Code of Conduct
- Must be at least 18 years old and cannot misrepresent their identities,
- Must always provide valid and complete contact information and must always have a valid email address on file with oldpvd.com,
- Must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to the 'Old Providence' Community!
It’s pretty simple: treat others the way you want to be treated. We believe that everyone has something valuable to contribute to the community. While it’s okay to disagree, be polite. Don't harass, abuse, or threaten other members. We’re a community of family-friendly companies so don’t post any content that’s vulgar, hateful, sexually explicit, illegal, defamatory, or otherwise offensive.
Respect People's Privacy
You probably don’t want your personal information posted all over the internet. Neither do the other members of the community. Don’t post contact information, photos, email addresses, or other personal information about a living individual without their permission. In the case of minors, you’ll need the consent of their parent or guardian.
Think Before You Post
Remember, you’re responsible for what you post. Here are a few tips to help you determine what you should or should not do:
- Don’t post spam. This could be commercial messages, advertisements, third-party promotions or related solicitations. Accounts that do so will be disabled.
- Don’t impersonate anyone. If you pretend to be an employee or representative of oldpvd.com or maureentaylor.com your account will be terminated.
We can’t be responsible for the content users share in the community, but we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that disregard these guidelines or violate our terms and conditions or rules or conduct. Serious violations or offenses will subject the responsible member to account termination. In addition we may move images that are posted in the wrong place or correct erroneous information.
Learn to Collaborate Effectively
- Stay on topic. Relevant information to the image.
- Don’t put your message in all caps—it makes you sound angry.
- Keep discussions constructive. If you disagree with someone, respond to their message instead of commenting on them as a person.
We pre-screen and monitor every comment or post contributed by our users. If you see content that you feel is inappropriate based on these community guidelines or that violates our terms and conditions or rules of conduct, please let us know.
- Website Analytics
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.